Thanks to this mod in the world of Minecraft PE
will be another 10 different kinds of Endermens. The Farlanders mod adds in Minecraft PE Pocket Edition new magic wand, new mobs, armor and ore. Modification of The Farlanders PE will increase interest in the game because you will have the opportunity to explore the new structure, which will be generated worldwide MCPE. The mod allows you to tame Endermens, and use them as minions. Structure
Ender structures will be generated randomly for all the world Minecraft Pocket Edition. As a rule, they are generated not far from the location of the player. Some of the structures have some value — the treasure chests. Ore
In the world of MCPE will be added another type of ore — Endumium
. To find ore You will need a Wand Ore (id - 489)
. Then locate this block of stone and hit him with a stick. Then you have 12.5%
chance that after the interaction you will receive Endumium ore. Go down into the mine and find the ore!
Currently crafting recipe to obtain Endumium Gems (id - 490) no. I hope that in a future update of the crafting recipes will be added. Minions Endumium Gems
(id - 490) can be used to tame EnderMinions. Switch to "steal", then click on EnderMinion gem ("Gems Endumium"). Currently there is no way of taming these mobs. They will not do anything for you. Armor sets
Armor set "Night Fall" can only be obtained using the inventory of creative mode or using the mod X Commands
. Night Fall helmet (id - 495)
Night Fall bib (id - 496)
Night Fall pants (id - 497)
Night Fall boots (id - 499)
When you wear this set of armor, you will have the following effects: Speed, Jump Boost, Regeneration, Night Vision.
Weapon & Magic wand
Mod adds a sword and a huge set of sticks that you can use with armor.
Wand Regeneration (id - 494) – adds 40 seconds of regeneration.
Wand of Invisibility (id 493) – adds 50 seconds of invisibility.
Wand Ore (id - 489) – click on a stone block, you will have a 12.5% chance that you will turn in Endumium ore.
Thunder Wand (id - 1702) – click on the ground to cause thunder and lightning in the place where you clicked.
Wand of Teleport (id - 1703) – long press on the ground, to cause thunder and lightning to where she landed.
Mystic Wand (id - 511) is a Mystic drop from the Enderman. Currently does nothing (future functions: shoot magic blasts or something like that).
Night Fall Sword (id 507) – adds +40 damage to the attack.
Also in the modification, there are new types of mobs. Unfortunately, at the moment none of these mobs cannot be spawned in the world of Minecraft Pocket Edition on their own. However, you can get the eggs to spawn these mobs in the inventory of creative mode or using the mod X Commands.
Fanender Man Egg (id - 1700)
EnderMinion Egg (id - 500)
Mystic Enderman Egg (id - 501)
RebelFarlander Egg (id - 502)
Mystic Enderminion Egg (id - 503)
Ender Golem Egg (id - 510)
Elder Egg (id - 505)
Titan Egg (id - 504)
Ender Guardian Egg (id - 508)
Farlander Egg id - 506)
Wanderer Egg (id - 509)
Titan Hide (id 492)
Ender Horn (id - 491)
Ore Endiumium (id - 200)
Block Endumium (id - 201)
How to install The Farlanders
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.