If you often move between certain places on a map in Minecraft PE
mod then teleport on the Teleporter Pads, you just need. After you download and install this mod you will be able to supply to bet any amount of blocks of red stone, which will teleport points and you will be instantly move between them in the game Minecraft PE.
To make the point of the teleporter, set the block of red stone, click on the icon write command and specify an arbitrary name for the coordinates of the block, which would in future make it easier to navigate between the different teleporters.
For example, enter the command "/chicken teleporter name" with the name of our teleport and enter this command. Then you will receive a notification that the point has been saved.
Then we go to another place on the map in MCPE and put there another block and assign it a new name. Now you have 2 teleport points, between which you move.
To move between any points of the teleporter, just tap on the block and the screen will display a list of all available points of teleportation, choose the right and in the blink of an eye moved to her.
Now you know how to make teleport in Pocket Edition using the Teleporter Pads mod and you no longer have to spend a lot of time moving around the map.
How to install Teleporter Pads
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.