ElectricGuns mod — this mod adds in Minecraft Pocket Edition
a huge range of firearms — more than 50 units. If you are looking for a good the types of weapons that could set a max damage and a far distance, mod ElectricGuns exactly what you need. In the Arsenal of this modification is the launching device for launching TNT dynamite, machine guns, rifles and conventional handguns, which cause quite a lot of damage. How to use a gun?
Most weapons can be used by clicking once on the ground to start shooting. Some weapons have a setting GUI (graphical user interface [GUI]) is very simple to use.
In order to obtain weapons in the game, go to the creative mode inventory and click on weapons. In this tab you will find 50 different types of weapons, each of which has special characteristics. Description of weapons
Bazuka is firing TNT blocks that explode after a few seconds to activate TNT blocks.
Fight with hordes of various monsters, in very large quantities — usually no easy task. Use the weapons AUG to turn your enemy into smithereens.
Grenade, unfortunately, cannot be thrown, as you would expect. Instead, the grenade is activated by way of a static installation and instant activation is a TNT block. After the installation of a fragmentation grenade you have 5 seconds to escape the explosion.
Use the double Bazooka to simultaneously shoot multiple TNT blocks.
The sniper rifle is good to use for fighting in the very far distance. Click the button on the right side of the screen to increase visibility, and then the fire button to shoot with sniper.
Want to cause a little lag in the game? Try to use the Minigun weapon — the weapon automatically begins to shoot TNT bombs (TNT blocks) as soon as you take it in hand. The only way to stop him firing is to choose a different weapon.
Place it on the ground, "C4", and then click on it with the C4 detonator. Don't worry, after the activation of the C4 — explosion will not be immediately. Move to a safe distance, and then click on the button "C4" in the right side of the screen to undermine the established "C4".
The list of weapons is still ongoing, and we have described only a little of the weapons available. Download the mod and see for yourself!
How to install ElectricGuns
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.