Mod adds 9 different meteorites in Minecraft PE
that can randomly fall around the world. They are very dangerous because they can hurt not only you but also your buildings!
Enter the command: /met start
Then the meteors will begin to fall off randomly. Also in chat at the approach of the meteorite will show up messages in the form of news. These meteorites there is a small benefit - with them you can collect resources.
To disable broadcasting of news and meteorites, enter the chat command: /met end
And you can create a meteorite near you by typing: /met create Call of meteorites and their types
In addition to commands, you have the opportunity to Caspionet any meteorite summoning the egg in your inventory Creative regime. The usual meteorite Snow meteorite A fiery meteorite Monster meteorite Meteor from the glowing stones Infernal meteor
There are also eggs of summoning small meteors. Some fall and smoke, and other Postiguet. All commands: /met start – turns randomly falling meteorites and broadcasting of news
/met end – off meteors and broadcasting
/met spawn – random spawned meteorites
/met broadcast – toggles broadcasting of news
/met create – generates the meteors close to the player
/met storm – includes a rain of small meteorites.
How to install Meteors
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.