Magical Staffs - its a best magic mods for Minecraft PE
. After installing it you will be able to use a magic wand. Something similar could be observed in the MCPC. Each wand is unique and has special magical properties. With these magical items you'll instantly become a strong wizard who will defeat any monster.
Like other magic mods, this in turn will make something not imaginable. After all, magic in MCPE is the only thing missing from the game. It would seem the middle ages, but no magic here can not do. How to work a staffs?
To use this magic stuff is pretty simple. All you need is crafted in the recipes below, and then move your sight to the target or area to apply.
Let's see what magical properties have some wands:
One of the default spells from movies and games, has a fiery stick. She shoots fireballs
, and fire blasts
Next, we are stick Rubik from DotA 2
. It has a replica of the first magic spell. First telekinesis the target of raising on high, and then just throws dealing damage. It all looks pretty nice with special effects.
Fuzion Staff is one of hacker sticks. Its principle of operation is something like kill aura
. When you use it, it will cause damage to all enemies around you.
If you want a little action, then use Wither Staff, with which you can turn into a real Wither. You will shoot activated dynamites that looks pretty funny.
In addition to the above sticks in the game there are other types of wands, which also have the incredibly cool ability. Other types of wands you will be able to explore on your own! Craft recipes
How to install Magic Staffs
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.