Life — this mod fills the world of Minecraft PE
new mobs and structures that will be generated worldwide in various areas. Each new generation is generated in certain biomes, and this only enhances the interest and the feature of this mod. Mod Life
adds 15 different structures that will be generated around the world. Each of the structures has its own inhabitants, and each village the inhabitants of a different nature: from the pharaohs and Pharaoh's servants until the normal forest goblins!
Modification of Life like introduces another world into an existing one. This is really very cool! The Study Of The New World
Here is an ancient Egyptian village populated by Egyptians. Go to one of the villages and explore it. If you see the Pharaoh, tell him "hi!". In the Egyptian village has many of the Egyptians who work there, and some even guard the Pharaoh.
Native American tribe built a camp on the river Bank in the Mesa biome. On the banks of the river are several Tipi and fenced area for horses. American tribe i.e. Indians are friendly people, so treat them with respect.
City of the Aztecs you can find in the jungle. Aztec city consists of small houses and temples made of stone. In these towns you can find all kinds of funny looking villagers.
Goblins — a small green creature living in the snowy biomes in small houses in the woods. This little hut is designed for at least 5 goblins.
If you ever find yourself in the ice biome you will notice a new ice structure. According to these structures, you will understand that you have found a village of Eskimos. Agree the residents of this village i.e. the Eskimos look very cute!?
Oh .. cave! Wonder what's down there .. maybe treasure?
Holy macaroni! Yeti! He doesn't look friendly .. I better get out of here now!
Mountain people can be alone.. of Course, sometimes you can meet some of the monsters, but it's much better feeling when you open any lock. Inside the castle you will find dwarves and then the anvil. Some anvils you can use to repair their tools.
The Zulu people is one of the largest ethnic groups in South Africa. Now, it seems that they found their way to get into the world of Minecraft Pocket Edition. Oh, by the way, these tribes are most often found in the shroud.
Never go out into the open sea without a gun, because you don't know who and what awaits you there?! Here, for example, two of the Viking ship that you can meet during your journey.
Some people are in search of diamonds, and some are trying to understand what he wants their soul. To find some extreme mountains to climb and to find the Tibetan monastery. Maybe one of the monks will give you the answer what you want.
Also in the world of Minecraft Pocket Edition you will meet the settled village. Sedentary refers to those whose life is in one place without change for many years.
Here you can meet the villagers with very primitive tools such as wooden spear.
Restaurant you can find in lowland areas. Restaurants are a great place to hide from zombies during the night.
Inside the tavern, in the basement you will find levers. Try to figure out how it works to get access to a hidden ladder.
The stairs lead to an old underground fortress. Here you will find a chest with valuable things. Guide to install the mod!
Mod Generator is needed to generate new structures in the world of Minecraft Pocket Edition. This mod can be removed once all the structures in the world of MCPE was generated. If you did, make sure that the mod installed Save Models
Keep in mind that older devices may cause delays in the game because the mod is load-bearing. This lag will crash the game. Just wait a few seconds to load all structures. Updated: the mod is compatible with Block launcher addons manager - MCPE 1.11
How to install Life Adventure
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.