Save Inventory mod
adds in Minecraft PE
save function of all the things your inventory after death. For example when you killed a mob of zombies somewhere far from home or you died in any other circumstances, all your stuff will be saved and you will no longer lose. Updated: modification compatible with 1.12, 1.11.x versions
Inventory Save will save your time on recovery and the search for the lost values of the instruments you have lost from negligence or for any other reasons.
To experience this is not true - the experience you will lose after death! Recommended mod ExpChest PE, it will allow you to keep your experience in special chests for experience in not limited number. How does it work?
When you enter the world of Minecraft Pocket Edition
and start your survival, you have a sufficient amount of resources you would run the risk of losing all previously accumulated assets. For example, we've made some valuable tools, which often use players who are just starting survival in the new world.
Next, we decided to end Steve's life by suicide (drowning).
When we are reborn, every single tools and items were in front of us. Now you do not need to fear for your belongings when you die!
How to install Inventory Save
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.