Extraboots mod — this modification adds in the world Minecraft PE
seven different kinds of new shoes. Each pair of shoes has its own unique abilities that are passed to you when you wear them. In these shoes you can be super-jumping, to the ability of several times faster running, the ability to walk on water and much more with the mod Extraboots!
All the crafting recipes, which are necessary for the development of all types of boots — you will find on this page below! Rocket Boots (id - 600)
: these shoes launch you into the air and leave behind a trail of fire and smoke residues. (These shoes will allow you to fly in survival mode) Rabbit Boots (id 601):
in these boots you will be able to jump five times higher — of a height of 5 units. Also these boots give a small protection that will allow you to get less damage from landing. Slimy Boots (id - 602):
these shoes have the same effect as a block of mucus. The use of these shoes at the moment from our point of view — not true. Magma Boots (id 604):
in these shoes your running speed increase several times. Fish Boots (id - 605):
with these shoes you will get is immune to fire. When you are in these shoes, the heat issued from the fire no longer will you be adversely affected. Now you will be able to walk through the fire. In addition, you yourself will leave behind a stream of fire. Saitama's Boots (id - 606):
with these shoes — the water is not a problem for you. Now when you will walk on water — it will freeze. Speed Boots (id - 603):
in fact, these boots should give a speed effect. But when we put them — we got nothing. Maybe soon this problem will eliminate. Recipes crafting & ID's
How to install Extraboots
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.