Mod Craftable Saddle & Horse Armors
adds new craft recipes. The crafting recipes for those items that are already in the game for quite a long time, but you can get them just by searching the world Minecraft PE
. It is how you understand about horse armor and the saddle, which in the region is hard to find. Crafting leather armor for horses already in the game code, hence the item we are missing.
The game will be included Crafting: gold horse armor, diamond horse armor, gold horse armor, and crafting saddles. Recipes for crafting all of these items will be available after downloading and installing the mod Craftable Saddle & Horse Armors
. This mod gives you something that many players "not too tough" — on their own, without spending extra time to create the horse armor, while the other players are looking for it in the villages! How to do all this?
All the crafting recipes is pretty simple. To create the horse armor you will need: diamonds, gold, iron (depending on the type of reservation that you want to do), and then one obsidian block.
The saddle is made of leather and iron ingot. All crafting recipes with screenshots you can see visually on their own below. Mod Craftable Saddle & Horse Armors
gives you a unique opportunity to create horse armor. Now your horse will always be well-groomed! Crafting recipes
How to install Craftable Saddle & Horse Armors
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.