Battle Towers mod PE — adds in Minecraft PE
new buildings is battle towers. The towers will be randomly generated worldwide of MCPE. Data tower you will be able to meet in absolutely unpredictable place. They has several levels before you reach the top of the tower where You will wait for the epic fight with the boss. If You manage to defeat the boss, You will have the opportunity to pick up treasures, which are hidden at the top of the tower in the chest.
Battle Towers mod PE is based on the popular mod of the PC version in which as there are several types of towers which vary in textures depending on the area (biome). At the moment in PE there is only one kind of towers, but in the future we will be able to see a lot more varieties.
How does it work?
Before the entrance to the map, make sure to have the maximum level of difficulty. Turrets will randomly appear on the world. Currently there is only one type towers, but in the future we expect to see several different types of towers in the world Minecraft Pocket Edition, which will be based on the basis of the biome. For example, if you're in an ice biome, and the tower will consist of ice and snow and so on.
The tower is divided into 7 levels, each of which You will have to wait 1-2 mob spawners and double chest. The contents of the chest with each new level will improve because the difficulty of passing the level will at times increase with each new level.
At the very last level (on top of the tower) — You will have to wait for the main boss, against whom You have to confront. This boss is the Golem. At this level You except the Golem, will be waiting for the same two zombies. So get ready for the warm meeting.
In the chest you may find some valuable things, for example: iron armor and diamonds. Updated: modification compatible with 1.12.x, 1.11.x versions
How to install Battle Towers
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.