Mod Arrow Trails — this modification adds in the world Minecraft PE
the effects of the flight of arrows. Now when you shoot with the bow, after the arrow will remain colorful color that will depend on you.
You choose what trace you want to see after a stray arrow. Only modification provides 32 different track, which may remain after flying arrows.
How to activate a trace after the arrow?
First you need to put onions in the active slot of the Hot bar. In the lower right corner of the screen should be white text, which will be denoted by the inclusion of a trace after the arrow.
Click on the text to switch between 32 different tracks after the boom.
In our example, we have included a few interesting tracks that will remain after the flight of the arrows.
How to install Arrow Trails
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.