Smooth Minimap mod
adds to the game necessary and functional mini map, the same as on the PC version of Minecraft. Having a mini map on your device, you can even easier to navigate the terrain in the world of Minecraft PE
as the mini map shows a pretty big circle. Updated: modification compatible with 1.19.x versions
The same map shows the hostile and friendly mobs, this will allow you to more accurately navigate the terrain, when there are a lot of mobs, especially at night.
Features Of MinimapConvenient location of the worldZooming the mapChange the map mode (exploration of caves)Position change cardsCustom card designBuilt-in GUI settingsCo-ordinates X/Z/YNice and easy to useDisplaying friendly and hostile mobs
and more ...
How to use?
1. After you have installed the mod and entered the game in the top left corner of the screen appears a special button. Click on this button to open a map. A map will display the entire surface of the world Minecraft Pocket Edition (blocks, trees, grass, mobs).
2. You can also switch the map in the view of the caves in the settings (in the section: MiniMap type).
3. Just below the mini map you can see the coordinates where you are - it will help you not to get lost! (x/z - lat and LON, y - height)
4. Under the coordinates are buttons to increase or decrease the scale of the map.
5. Also, if you hold your finger for 1-2 seconds on the map will open a GUI with the map settings.
How to install Smooth Minimap
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.