Tired of the same type mods on Minecraft PE
? Then we present You the new launcher client called "Inner Core", which is already for Minecraft 1.0.3 - 1.2.11 and have your own library to create mods!
As mentioned above, due to the fact that the launcher is already built into the game, You can play in parallel at least for 1.2!
How does it Work?
Entering the game, You will see a new button - Inner Core and Mod Browser. In the section of the Inner Core client can be configured and enabled/disabled mods.
If You installed some mod and want to disable it, go to this section. Click the gear icon next to fashion, to open the information window.
Feature Inner Core is that you can install multiple mods, the only problem is that all of this will affect game performance.
Install Inner Core
- Download launcher .apk from the link below and install the app.
- Recommend doing a test run without any mods.
Installing mods on Inner Core
- Make sure that You have the Inner Core.
- Download the archive of any mod for this launcher.
- The folder with the mod files unzip in /games/com.mojang/mods/.
- Enjoy the game!