This add-on allows you to enhance your Minecraft PE
worlds by adding a variety of animals of different species and each animal has its own sounds, Some animals are domesticable and others are wild. Update: Added another 10 animals Author of Addon: ArathNidoGamer Twitter Account, YouTube Channel
How does it work?
Each new animal will replace the old mobs. For this reason, you will be able to see them without the use of spawn eggs. Let's look closer at each new animal.
The elephant is going to replace the pigs can appear with a spawn or it can appear in your world of minecraft, the elephant can be mounted in the and also you can store things like a chest for that you need a mount. Characteristics: Health: 25Peaceful (does not attack player or other mobs) It will be fed with sugar to have pupsYou can store things like a safe To open the elephant inventory: (Android / ios): Bend button and hold the elephant
(Windows 10): Shift button and click the elephant
Tigers & Tiger baby
Tigers are wild and dangerous animals that can attack any animal or sercan player, tigers replace the cows you can find in your minecraft world or you can also appear with a spawn of cows. Characteristics: Health: 10Taming: 30% probability It is domesticated with: MeatchickenchopfishSalmon Adult tiger (domesticated): Health: 30Peaceful to the playerAttack: 6 damageMountable Adult tiger (not domesticated): Health: 20Not domesticableAggressiveAttack: 6 damage
When a tiger is domestic and has grown it will defend you from aggressive mobs, besides that you can also mount in it, and to handle it in the direction you need an iron sword. To mount the tiger: (Android / ios): Press the mount button.
(Windows 10): Click the tiger
The white tigers have the same characteristics as the normal tiger and those tigers will replace the cows mushrooms can be found in the mushroom biomes or appearing with a mushroom cow spawn.
The turtles are really slow turtles and with their caparason they resist in the blows, when a turtle is domesticated it will transform into a ninja turtle, turtles will replace the ocelots you can get in your world in jungle biomes or appearing with a spawn Of ocelot. Characteristics: Health: 50Pacific (do not attack mobs or player)Domesticable (33% probability) It is domesticated with: MelonFish
Crocodiles a very dangerous animals, can attack the player if you have it close, to get a crocodile replaced the husk zombies can appear in desert biomes or appearing with a spawn of zombie husk. Characteristics: Health: 25Not domesticableAttack: 5 damageDrop: lizard skin The crocodiles will release their lizard skin with that you can make a crocodile armor.
Pandas and panda bears are adorable looking animals, they are a little aggressive they only attack the players if they are disturbed, the pandas will replace the wolf you can find in your world in forests or appearing with a spawn of wolf. Characteristics: Health: 20Neutral (if the player hits the panda he will start attacking)Attack: 3 DamageDomesticable (33% probability)It is going to be domesticated with sugar cane
Giraffes are long-necked animals with spots that are passive animals but can defend themselves from the lions in case they are attacked, giraffes will replace the endermans will get them in your world or appearing in creative with an enderman spawn. Characteristics: Health: 25Attack: 7 damage (attack players if you hit them and lions)Not domesticableDrop: giraffe skin Also the giraffes will loose their skin if you kill them with that you can make a giraffe armor, Much serves as camouflage.
Lions are majestic animals that are possible to be domesticated but are also dangerous because they are wild, over all adult lions will attack the player and other animals, lions will replace the creepers, you will find them in your world or appearing with a spawn of Creeper in creative. Characteristics: Health: 40Neutral (attack player to hit and attack other animals)
To domesticate a lion you must have a baby lion and be domesticated with fish or meat, has a 33% probability to tame, when it is domesticated you will defend against aggressive mobs.
Zebras are harmless animals and will have the same characteristics as a horse and there are times you can be attacked by carnivorous animals, zebras replace donkeys and mules, you can get them in your world or appearing with a spawn of donkeys or Mules in creative.
Snakes are animals feared by humans for their sharp teeth and poison, the snakes are possible to have a pet and you can defend against mobs by injecting venenol, snakes replace the spiders you can find in your world Or appear with a spider spawn in creative. Characteristics: Normal Snake Health: 20Neutrals (will attack if you hit them)Domesticate (33% probability)Damage: 6 attack and poison effect 30 seconds It is domesticated with: ChickenChopMeatFishSalmon Domesticated Snake Health: 30Damage: 6 attack and poison effect 30 secondsDefend the player from aggressive mobs
These snakes are different from the others are extremely poisonous and will not be domesticable, the color of the snake is red, black and yellow lines, snakes will replace the cave spiders, you will find them in caves or appearing with a spider spawn in creative. Characteristics: Health: 15Aggressive (attack player)Not domesticableDamage: 5 attack and poison effect 50 seconds
How to install Pocket Creatures
Addons have the following file formats: .mcpack, .mcaddon, .mcworld and less often .zip. These new file types automate the process of installing modifications, texture packs and maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack or .mcaddon.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the addon using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack and/or behavior pack when creating a new world or editing an existing world.
- Open the game world and test the changes.
In case the addon has .ZIP or .RAR format then use the following guide:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, open the folder that was created.
- Go to the following file address: /games/com.mojang/. The following folders are contained inside:
- behavior_packs - addon body and scripts.
- minecraft_worlds - contains both textures, addons and the game world.
- resource_packs - contains textures that ensure the correct operation of addons.
- Next, move the folder with textures to the resource_packs folder (It can be abbreviated as Res).
Then go back to /games/com.mojang/, but this time open the behavior_packs folder and paste the copied folder of the addon body here (This will be abbreviated as Beh).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.
- Select the desired game settings that you want. Then scroll down on the left sidebar and click on resource and/or behavior packs and apply the imported modifications.
- Open the game world and test the changes.