World War I 64x texture pack will change classic Minecraft PE
and giving it a slightly realistic appearance, and will take you into the first World War. Textures of armor, weapons, and other items change to realistic and themed.
Instead of different types of armor you get armor of different Nations involved in the war and instead of a bow you get an old rifle.
Texture pack will change all the textures, it will add a realistic and beautiful sky with clouds. When you shoot a bow you will hear a shot from a gun, when you put on the head of a carved pumpkin you get a gas mask.
The texture pack is updated and supplemented, but while it adds armor only 4 countries, it is France, England, Germany and the Ottoman Empire, but now the resource pack is perfect for thematic maps or for battles with other players.
Texture Pack Screenshots
How to install World War I HD
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.