Stevens Traditional 1.20-1.19.83 is a HD default texture pack which was created at the time when faithful HD was also created. As a result, this pack has not received such fame and waves of hype in Minecraft PE
. But now the author has released an update for Village and Pillage, which includes changes to new mobs, crossbow, new blocks, etc. All these textures are provided in 64x64 resolution and the game world looks very nice. Now this pack can resist Faithful HD, check it out for yourself in the game.
All that changes this pack - a texture resolution to a higher, but as you know it's not so easy to do, because you need to draw new pixels and make it look very cool. The author has been working on this for more than 3 years and only now you can really check out the updated default textures.
Stevens Traditional HD 64x Screenshots
How to install Stevens Traditional HD 64x
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.