Ordinary Wonders 64x is one of the most realistic and cartoon texture pack for Minecraft PE
in it redrawn almost everything! Very high quality and beautiful textures. The author tried to fit in one pack a very realistic texture blocks and more cartoon textures of animals and other mobs, which usually have a bad appearance in realistic texture packs.
At the moment, the pack is in the final stage of development, but already redrawn all the blocks of the world, things and tools including Village and Pillage Update. The rest of the little-in-demand elements are being finalized, but it is already enough to play with pleasure.
Ordinary Wonders HD 64x Screenshots
How to install Ordinary Wonders HD 64x
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.