4x Simplistic Texture Pack shows for players in Minecraft PE
a great optical illusion – the world looks smaller, despite the fact that the real size of the objects has not changed.
The focus of the resource pack in the resolution of the blocks. Standard game resolution is 16x16, that is, if lower, the unit will be less pixels.
And now the secret – all players MCPE unconsciously accustomed to the number of pixels in the block, that is, they can use it to determine the size of the object, and if only 4 pixels, and objects appear smaller.
By the way, is that the texture pack only works on objects of the environment, but the author promised to add animal blocks in the near future
How to install Simplistic 4x
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.