House Decorations - this is a unique Minecraft PE
texture pack that will delight You, give different shades and colors to Your gameplay that will make it even more interesting and varied. These changes in textures can reveal in You a desire to spend time in the game even more because of innovation, because our eyes want it. All that is not familiar to us, should be interested in until then, until you get bored.
This texture pack was ported from the computer version of Minecraft. There he looked a little different when compared with those textures that we see now for MCPE.
Simply Modern for version Minecraft PE look more simply, simplistically, that once and for all will relieve You from long loading the world and hangs with a slight braking during gameplay, which greatly hinders and don't like many players. This causes discomfort and enjoy the entire process does not work.
How to install House Decorations 16x
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.