Oerlis Realistic Photo Pro 128x is one of the heaviest texture packs for Minecraft PE
, but this is compensated by the colossal realism. You can use this if you set a minimum drawing range or have a device with a large amount of RAM - more than 3 GB.
Now each biome will look very different, every detail will turn into a realistic block or item that can be considered in detail at close range. Use this texture pack in Minecraft PE to transform the world into something that you've never seen before.
Oerlis Realistic Screenshots
The screenshots below show the difference between the standard game and the installed pack.
How to install Oerlis Realistic
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.