Modern HD is one of the most popular realism resource packs from the PC version of Minecraft. Now the texture pack Modern HD is available for the Minecraft PE
version of the game! Modern HD is a great choice if you want to make your world more realistic and natural appearance. Textures are pretty good detail blocks. Especially good visible detail on blocks of grass, earth and trees because these blocks we encounter very often. The simplicity and uniqueness of the textures ModernHD PE you can see below in the screenshots! Update
: Added textures for new blocks.
How to install ModernHD 64x
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.