Medieval Time is a resource pack that will make your Minecraft PE
so that everything will look like in the middle ages. All the textures will take on a new color scheme, but the extension will remain the same - 16x16. Pack is perfect for those who spends a lot of time in villages or small towns. Textures will show their strength in such areas. The author resource and have not forgotten about players who just survive. Most areas, such as mountains, forests and meadows will improve and you will become much more pleasant to be there.
Read more concerning the new design, I can say that you get all new icons, units, weapons, armor and other items. In addition, the skin of your character will be a tailored to the overall theme of the pack. In MCPE you can see in the hand of fully upgraded weapons and items.
How to install Medieval Time 16x
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following automatic or manual installation process:
- Install BlockLauncher Pro apk
- Click on the wrench icon, and then "Tuning BL"
- Click on the "Texturepack" and then "Import".
- Now you need to find the downloaded texture pack in your device's file system and click on it.
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.