Mizuno's pack has detailed textures with muted tones and detailed elements that creates a good impression of the gameplay in Minecraft PE
. Textures have a low 16x resolution which leads to a very perfect combination of textures, which leads the game to a cozy and comfortable place.
This is a low resolution texture pack most suitable for medieval buildings or just for vanilla survival. This is a more detailed pack than vanilla textures, and it is a little more realistic. Textures pack changes most textures and it is enough to transform the world as a whole and all the little things in it.
How to install Mizuno's 16x
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.