This Wolfhound 64x texture pack will take you to the medieval
era of samurai and ninja. All nature in Minecraft PE
will turn into rare Chinese trees, flowers and herbs. The unimaginable beauty of these textures just rolls over among other packs - all the drawings are made at the highest level.
Wearing new armor, you can easily turn into a deadly assassin warrior, because the textures contain combat bones of Chinese soldiers.
Do you want to just enjoy the beautiful scenery? With this pack it will not be difficult, because now every building and flora with fauna will look much nicer and more realistic.
Medieval Asian Screenshots
Similar Textures Wolfhound Fantasy Wolfhound Classic Medieval Wolfhound Dungeon Wolfhound Fairy Wolfhound Gothic
How to install Medieval Asian
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.