Another version of Minecraft PE
64x texture pack from the Wolfhound series, this time on the theme of the middle ages. According to the author, with this You will be able to build your perfect medieval castle, for this he redrawn a bunch of textures - the world, mobs, things, armor - not all, but it is more than enough to plunge into the very classical atmosphere that the author tried to convey.
I must admit, he did it, the world really changed and became more ancient, all a little darkened and soaked in the classic middle ages
Classic Medieval Screenshots
Similar Textures Wolfhound Fantasy Wolfhound Medieval Asian Wolfhound Dungeon Wolfhound Fairy Wolfhound Gothic
How to install Classic Medieval
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.