Resources of this texture pack will allow you to see all the delights of the 90-ies. We will go into a deep flashback. Your Minecraft PE
will gain a hyper simplification, which looks pretty specific. Each block, of the skins of animals and of monsters, items and other things will get the texture used in the game Super Mario for consoles under the name Dendy.
Playing with textures is very nice. In some moments it may seem that they are more realistic than the standard one. In some moments they are brighter, which has a positive effect on the gameplay. You need only a little time to get used to them.
How to install Mario Dendy 32x
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.