KrotozVlen 16x16 Texture pack for Minecraft PE iOS and Android
|08 Jun 2016
KrotozVlen is a texture pack we want to present you certainly is not a work of art, but it is a very good Minecraft PE
texture pack that doesn't hurt the eyes with bright colors and almost never changes the original texture of the game. To a greater extent, it changes only the interface of Minecraft PE and tools with objects.
If you're not a child and you need a serious texture, or if you're an admin/Creator of any server,you definitely will accept this option. Not a catchy color scheme and at the same time, its own "flavor" in the design of objects-give this texture pack a charm! Features: Not flashy color
Honor and not a large change in the standard textures.
How to install KrotozVlen 16x
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following automatic or manual installation process:
- Install BlockLauncher Pro apk
- Click on the wrench icon, and then "Tuning BL"
- Click on the "Texturepack" and then "Import".
- Now you need to find the downloaded texture pack in your device's file system and click on it.
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.