This is the best 16x16 decorative texture pack for creative or survival mode in Minecraft PE
, because it will change all the textures of blocks, ores, mobs and weapons with armor. New textures look very unusual and have no analogues in other packs.
This is a great option for creativity, because each block has changed very much and got a new color scheme - a gray base and almost the entire range of colors as the background on the block. Now you can easily decorate your house with new doors, improved glass, better treated cobblestones, more pleasant wood blocks, etc.
BIC 16x Features
- These textures are a great alternative to vanilla pack
- This contains modifications for all standard decorative blocks and improves this
- Updated skins for the mobs it be a one color scheme with the outside world
- There are changes for tools, weapons and armor, now it looks updated and better
- Ore blocks have very bright textures, it will make their extraction easier
BIC 16x Screenshots
How to install BIC 16x
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.