Texture pack allows you to not only improve the look of Minecraft PE
world, but also to make some elements a much more realistic.
Usually texture pack significantly change the appearance of the blocks, and that their function ends. However, the creators of these textures decided to go ahead and add a modicum of realism.
All the updates are listed below, but it is better to see with your own eyes:
- Buckets have handles
- Golden apples have a gold outline
- Oak doors have Windows
- Iron doors there is a small gap, like a prison door
- Blocks for notes are black, not orange-brown
- Update of grain "World of color" with a PC
- Mossy cobblestone is no longer looks like an old cobblestone
- Creeper better fit into the world
- Added various blocks of lapis lazuli
- Improved the sticky side of the piston
How to install Improving Realism 16x
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.