Someone seemed in Minecraft PE
not enough pixels, for this reason, he redesigned model of each mob and put them in this texture pack.
Immediately after installing a resource pack, mobs will start looks cleaner and sharper. The fact that the creators of Minecraft PE has sought to smooth the corners of the creatures, creating a rectangular detail, and now everything will be square.
You'll notice that even the legs of animals now represent a single unit, but consist of several squares.
Besides the look of the new mobs in MCPE quite difficult to get used to, but you must succeed, because they're cute.
How to install Cute Pixel Mobs 16x
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.