Capitan Jay texture PvP focus on improving the visual impact of the players during the battle against each other, so-called PvP battle in Minecraft PE
. In the main texture Capitan Jay PvP was entirely changed graphical user interface, the slots of weapons, items and other elements.
But also in the texture there are other visual changes to the textures, change the texture of the armor (iron, gold, leather and chainmail). These changes were made to give the game a greater realism and to Express it in armor the character wears it all the time. But with a fully modified texture blocks in the game, it will look amazing!
On this screenshot you can see a new sight. Now shooting with a bow will be much more interesting as it will increase the percentage of hits of arrows at animals and mobs.
Water got completely new textures that in the end turned out pretty cool, the water became more transparent. Now, through this water you will be able to see enemies lurking beneath the water.
Each type of armor except diamond have a magnificent texture.
The texture of the sun was replaced by a giant red star. It looks really cool!
The majority of blocks in Minecraft PE got a very smooth, high quality textures and these textures were based off of other popular textures.
How to install Capitan Jay PvP HD
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following automatic or manual installation process:
- Install BlockLauncher Pro apk
- Click on the wrench icon, and then "Tuning BL"
- Click on the "Texturepack" and then "Import".
- Now you need to find the downloaded texture pack in your device's file system and click on it.
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.