mod adds Sponges in Minecraft PE
- sponge, but rather the crafting recipe of the sponge because the sponge existed in Minecraft PE and PC versions of the game. But to find it it would have taken a lot of time and luck. At the moment in Minecraft Pocket Edition we can't get the sponge only by the inventory in creative mode while in the PC version of Minecraft we can kill the ancient guardian and he will drop a sponge.
Instead, such features, Useful Sponges mod adds a crafting recipe that sponge. Now you will easily be able to manage the fluids in MCPE, or rather to remove it. Now all the water in your hands! But don't overdo it with these sponges, because you don't want to turn the world of Minecraft PE in the desert!? How does it work?
Simmered we have a pool of water and we need it to dry up. But how to do it? If you have the sponge, place the sponge in the middle of the pool, so she absorbed some of the water.
This way you can slow the huge river using only a few dozen sponges. The main thing to use for the purpose and with the exact miscalculation not to overuse them!
I hope that you will wisely use all of the sponge, turn the MCPE world into a desert!
How to install Useful Sponges
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.