Supercharged TNT mod — this addon makes a TNT block in Minecraft PE
more devastating. In addition, the TNT explosion will cause the destruction of the huge scale of the territory, as well TNT dynamite, the explosion will set fire to blocks. It was specially created for those who are looking for a way to destroy a huge area. This will help to prepare the base for the construction of the great buildings or other purposes. I want to tell you that the mod Supercharged TNT only works on Minecraft PE version 0.16.0 and above! How to use?
To as much more to understand about these dangerous things, let's look at the screenshot below where you can see how we placed a TNT block, near fine house. Dynamite blast created a massive destruction and fire which was formed after the explosion spread to all flammable objects and blocks.
Using only 15 TNT blocks, you can easily destroy a huge village and every living thing to be there. When the explosion occurred, his striking power remove from the face of the earth not only the village, but also almost the whole island. It is very impressive.
The speed of movement of fire through the trees is simply amazing. Blowing up just one block of TNT near the forest, about 30 seconds later I had to go into the deep of forest to catch fire. For this we recommend you not to get involved in this diabolical thing.
How to install Supercharged TNT
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.