mod adds in the world Minecraft PE
, four different types of parachutes with which you will be able to jump high from the cliffs and soar above the earth. The parachute is a pretty pointless thing to want, but in some cases it can be useful, for example for rapid descent with a huge rock.
This is definitely one of the best mods, which adds to the game parachutes that look pretty much realistic. How to use a parachute?
First, create a workbench parachute (crafting recipes you will be able to see further). Function of a parachute is similar armour to use the parachute you need it to start to wear, before attempting to use it.
When you fall off a cliff, rocks and other big abyss, Ltd you will be able to click in the lower right corner of the screen a button with a parachute to activate the parachute.
Look in the direction in which you would like going to deploy the parachute. To leave the parachute by double tapping the jump button will allow you to do this!
How to install Parachute
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.