Basketball Simple Mod For Minecraft PE iOS, Android 1.9, 1.8
|11 Apr 2016
Basketball Simple mod
— this mod adds the ability in the world of Minecraft PE
to play at the world famous the game of basketball. For games will be added all the essential in-game items (most needed: a basketball Hoop and a basketball). When you will be holding a basketball ball, you can throw it into the ring. You can get in the ring and throw the past. How to play basketball?
Generally, to play basketball needs at least one basketball game and a ring (looks like a wooden hoe) to throw a basketball. Unfortunately none of the two objects has no crafting recipe, so to get these items You need to use the creative mode inventory. If you play in survival mode, use the Toolbox
. Basketball Hoop (id - 500)
Basketball (id - 255)
Use a basketball Hoop to erect a basketball structure with a basketball Hoop. (Use Superflat World Layers GUI to create a flat world with wooden floors, like the screenshot below.)
In order to throw the basketball, take the ball in his hands, then press on the button is "Shoot" on the right side of the screen. If you focus on the ring and hit the ball, you will have a chance 50% that you get into the ring.
In this case, the ball flew past the rings. Click on the basketball to pick it up and be able to throw again.
Some planned features that will be added in the future: other players, standings and more!
How to install Basketball Simple
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.