Superflat World Layers GUI
will allow to define which types of blocks to generate the world and in what quantity in Minecraft PE
. The number of generated blocks, you can define the number of layers, not more, because each layer of the world will be fully populated over the horizon. You can specify for each subsequent layer of blocks its own unique ID. Thus you can generate world of diamond, gold, iron and other blocks that you wish to see! How to use?
First you need to create a new world. Go to: "Advanced" (to switch to the "Advanced" section click on the corresponding button in the upper right corner of the screen during the creation of the world to open more options).
Select the same flat type in the world. When you select this, the field: "Key generation (led)" will change to "Superflat layers" where you can enter absolutely any layers of ores and blocks that exist in Minecraft Pocket Edition.
Each layer represents a block ID. In the example below, we got the world with the following layers (diamond ore lower layer, and the ore stone is the top layer): [56 (diamond ore), 56 (diamond ore),45 (brick), 3 (ground) 3 (ground), 1(stone), 1(stone)]
When you're creating a world and reappear in it you will see that the top layer of this stone, as mentioned above:
Other ores that are under the layer of stone is: earth, brick and block diamond ore.
Superflat World Layers GUI - this is a really awesome mod because you can choose the type of ore you wish to generate the map without much burdened, and you will know that Your world has all the resources necessary for life. You can also leave the top layer of grass to hide everything below the established layers of different ores or other blocks.
How to install Superflat World Layers GUI
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.