HEXTRAL mod adds to the game more than 40 new items such as magic swords and other weapons, armor, portals, and more to make Minecraft PE
a real RPG. In addition to new weapons and armor in the game there will be interesting jobs and a very strong boss who just does not kill and to do this, you will need magic weapons. In addition, you must have very strong armor, which you can get from mod HEXTRAL, but it its more than 8 species.
If you are bored with the usual gameplay in Minecraft PE then you can install this mod and make the usual real RPG game with magic and magical portals to other worlds. Install
- Downloadable mod.
- Software download need BlockLauncher Pro.
- Go to settings BlockLauncher Pro.
- Select from the menu that appears [ModPE Script].
- Click button [Add].
- Click [Add].
- In the [import script] select [phone memory].
- Go to the folder in which are preserved mod.
- The mod should be in the format (.js).
- Select the desired mod.
- Mod installed, have fun!
How to install HEXTRAL RPG
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.