Arena Battle Heroes — is a mod for Minecraft PE
which will dip you into the world of Ancient Rome. With this mod you will be in a world of gladiatorial combat in the arena.
You will have to go the hard way and win a huge set of gladiators, before you can become a true hero. In the end you expect a great notoriety and a large number of applause. For each win you will be rewarded with money and a small prize in the form of things. Having accumulated some money you can buy a new character or additional equipment. Here are some of them:
The choice will be presented 6 arenas. Each arena will absorb you in the world of fighting on their. To enter one of them click on the sign. Do the same thing with the hero choice.
Try to pass all the tests that define this mod. Win all your opponents and before they reach the end of being a real hero and a star.
How to install Arena Battle Heroes
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.