Elemental Bosses Mod is the addon, which adds to the Minecraft PE
world 5 new bosses. They appear randomly after killing certain mobs. This adds incredible complexity to survival. Bosses have their own magical powers and a huge supply of lives. How does it work?
Four of the five bosses will automatically appear after killing certain mobs. They can be called also using eggs to spawn. One of the bosses is very strong and for your safety, it can be invoked only by using eggs.
Also need to know what mod will replace the standard mobs, which you won't see. This skeleton, bats, iron golems, etc. Now you can fight only with very strong mobs - with osses. Earth Boss Summon with a mule
HP: 150 hearts
Magical abilities: Shoots poison arrows
Summon with a ocelot
HP: 90 hearts
Magical abilities: Shoots shulker projectiles
Summon with a ghast
HP: 220 hearts
Magical abilities: Inflicts wither effect, his pet fires fireballs
Summon with a iron golem
HP: 325 hearts
Magical abilities: Inflicts damage and blindness effect
Summon with a polar bear
HP: 225 hearts
Magical abilities: Inflicts slowness
How to install Elemental Bosses
Addons have the following file formats: .mcpack, .mcaddon, .mcworld and less often .zip. These new file types automate the process of installing modifications, texture packs and maps.
Next, we will need to apply a resource pack and/or behavior pack when creating a new world or editing an existing world.Open the game world and test the changes.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack or .mcaddon.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the addon using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
In case the addon has .ZIP or .RAR format then use the following guide:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, open the folder that was created.
- Go to the following file address: /games/com.mojang/. The following folders are contained inside:
- behavior_packs - addon body and scripts.
- minecraft_worlds - contains both textures, addons and the game world.
- resource_packs - contains textures that ensure the correct operation of addons.
- Next, move the folder with textures to the resource_packs folder (It can be abbreviated as Res).
Then go back to /games/com.mojang/, but this time open the behavior_packs folder and paste the copied folder of the addon body here (This will be abbreviated as Beh).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.
- Select the desired game settings that you want. Then scroll down on the left sidebar and click on resource and/or behavior packs and apply the imported modifications.
- Open the game world and test the changes.