Mod Command Blocks
will allow you to automatically execute commands in the world of Minecraft Pocket Edition
The command block officially exists in the PC version of Minecraft, but probably soon in Pocket Edition version will be introduced this really useful mod. How does it work?
The command block (id 137) can be obtained using the inventory of creative mode. The command block is activated the red wire performs different actions that have been defined using text commands.
In this example, we will use the commands that are available Commands in a Simple mod
. The team, which will allow us to switch between day and night.
Then, put in a convenient place another command block and set the team of the day: /timeset day.
Now use the levers to cause the signals red stone command blocks. When the command block receives the Redstone signal, it will start to execute the specified command that you previously asked.
How to install Command Blocks
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.