The Last Room — this Minecraft PE
map was built 10 different levels, which include Redstone-mechanisms. Levers, repeaters and pistons are just a few of the Redstone blocks that were used to create this sophisticated map.
This map is suitable for beginners who are just learning the principles of devices and for more experienced players Minecraft: Pocket Edition. In these rooms you will need to understand all these mechanisms and try to reach the last room. Important!
To play on this map, You will need MCPE 0.15.0+ because this map uses blocks that were added in this version of the game. On the map you can play on 0.15.0 and the versions above!
How to install The Last Room Puzzle
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.