List Of Redstone Guides map for Minecraft PE
is a real library, where You will study the mechanisms associated with the Redstone. You'll learn all the subtleties and tricks of the craft, complex schemes and mechanisms, because this is one of the most interesting parts of the game.
Thanks to these features, the game can be made even brighter and more interesting. Can call their friends together to invent interesting plans in the future to implement them.
The map is not so big, You have to go through four stages, each with multiple puzzles and tasks.
How to install List Of Redstone Guides
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.