Rainbow Jumper MiniGame Map For Minecraft PE 1.20.15, 1.19.83
|05 Aug 2016
is a unique and fun Minecraft PE
mini-game. You need to avoid blocks of wool, passing from one side to the other. If you come across a wool block, you'll die and you'll have to start all over again. The concept is of course good, but there are certainly some shortcomings on the map. For example, the map size is not very large so the difficulty of the maps will always be at the same level. How to play?
The main purpose of the map Rainbow Jumper — avoid wool blocks. You will be limited to move in two directions. Every few seconds the wool blocks will appear from the floor.
Go to the opposite side of the room to avoid a collision with wool blocks. If you run into wool blocks you will die and you will need to start all over again. Manual change map can be found in the game. Rules
- Not play on peaceful survival mode.
- You may not even jump!
How to install Rainbow Jumper MiniGame
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.