Map of Multi-Level Parkour
will guide you in ten instances, each of which will the task associated with Minecraft PE
. Each question will have two possible answers, the correct answer you move on to the next instance. If the answer is incorrect, you will need to pass the parkour test.
This map is a rather difficult mini-game that requires a lot of knowledge about SRE. The questions included not only crafts etc, and innovation in Minecraft PE, you will need to go back to the old version. Only a true expert presents the topic you will be able to give the correct answers. If you are not sure that you know all about Minecraft PE, then you better not need to run this map. But if you have a friend who also could not understand the questions, you can combine General labor. In General, this test is perfect for experienced minecrafter's.
How to install Multi-Level Parkour
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.