How do you think what are your parkour skills? If you don't know how well you have mastered the skills of parkour, install Minecraft PE
map Ninja Warrior. The map created four different levels that you need to go — all related to parkour. At each level you will face new obstacles that you must overcome.
Look skin the ninja and go to the map. Parkour is one of the most important skills for a ninja. So on this map you can pass a small test: "Can you be a ninja?"
If you fall in any of the levels then you must start over. Since the beginning of the level on which you fell. Only without cheating! Once you have passed the level — fly to the starting area to go to the next level. Important information
The area of spawn not where you came from. Go back to a large wooden structure — from there you exit on the first level. On the map you are only allowed to use creative mode. When you've completed a level you will return to the starting area, to go to the next level.
How to install Ninja Warrior Parkour
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.