Redstone DeathRun is a Minecraft PE
multiplayer mini-game in which a team of several players has to go to the finish line through numerous traps that are activated by a player from another team.
If you play for the second team, then all you have to do - click the activation button traps at the right time, at the moment when the players are trying to go through them. Your goal is to throw off the track all the players from the first team.
If you play for the first team, then you must have very good parkour skills and should be able to do the trick, because the player from the second team may simply not be able to press the button or press the button, when it is too late.
How to install Redstone Death Run
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.