Now you have the opportunity to get into the Mario world in the game Minecraft PE
Luigi Parkour map setting. She is very beautiful and colorful, the authors have worked to accurately convey all the colors and the atmosphere of a real card. If you are looking for a bright card, which is made based on the game Mario then you have found what you are looking for. To play on this map a pleasure. You can find many interesting and happy to spend the time pacing up and down the expanse of a very familiar world.
If you like Mario then this map is for Pocket Edition will not leave you indifferent, in it you can again plunge into the world of wonders and happy to spend a lot of time.
How to install Luigi Parkour
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.