On the map Frostburn Mystery built a small apocalyptic city. The Minecraft PE
map Frostburn Mystery was done in the adventure genre.
Some unknown force has destroyed most of the city. You need to go looking and understand what caused all of this.. and then be punished for this by those who did. The majority of the game takes place in night time.. and gives you already know that the map has a bit of horror. History
Suddenly, in the middle of the night, you Wake up with is not very clear and uncertain you feel. Having considered the countryside around you — you see the devastation. Someone destroyed the town in consequence of which many fled from the city..
All the things from the town disappeared, and you came to find out that de had happened, and where all is lost..!
- Set the maximum difficulty.
- Do not destroy blocks, if it has not been said.
- Don't leave the map.
How to install Frostburn Mystery Adventure
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.