We present you the best horror map for Minecraft PE
with unique textures and thoughtful story. Your adventure will be imprisoned in a huge old hotel, where there is something strange and paranormal.
After a very long trip to another state, suddenly your car stops due to lack of gasoline, apparently out of performance fuel level sensor. You decided to get to the nearest hotel to spend the night. After a friendly reception of the staff and follow in a private room, you realize that this is not a simple hotel.
- Unique atmosphere of horror
- Create a special texture pack
- A fascinating and thoughtful story
- The map contains many new command block features
- Multiple endings
How to install Orphanage Horror
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.