Explosive Parkour Map Minecraft PE iOS, Android 1.20.15, 1.19.83
|04 Dec 2015
If you like challenging maps in the style of parkour in the game Minecraft PE
Explosive Parkour map then you will like it. On it, you have to blow up the creeper and thus to overcome obstacles. As you can understand it, you don't have to jump from one unit to another that would traverse the map, on this map for Minecraft PE everything will be much harder, but much more interesting. In the beginning of the game you will be given armor, spawn eggs of the creeper and steaks, all of this is in the chests. Wear armor, take the eggs and go out at the beginning of the map, then you need to install the creeper, so after its explosion, threw you in the right direction and at the desired distance. Rules MCPE map: Do not move or break blocks;
Water can only be placed on checkpoints;
Play only on HARD;
Do not use mods that may facilitate or change the gameplay.
If you liked the description of Explosive Parkour map for the game Pocket Edition then be sure to install this card. It is really difficult and you need some time to get used to this scheme, but it is exactly like you.
How to install Explosive Parkour
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.